WE ARE OPEN!
Following Government guidelines, from Monday 17th May, leisure guests will be allowed to stay at Fredrick's. Our Spa, Restaurant and all other services will be available. The Rule of 6 will apply to guests visiting us indoors, and no more than 30 outdoors. We are delighted to welcome you back to Fredricks Hotel Restaurant and Spa!
We want you to know we are extremely mindful of the health and well-being of both our fabulous team, as well as you, our valued guests. Therefore, we would like to take this opportunity to explain how the new guidance affects us.
- Our restaurants and all public areas will open on Monday 17th May. Our services will be back to normal including Afternoon Tea, Lunches, and Dinners.
- Our spa will reopen on the 17th also with full access to all our facilities.
From May 17th, up to 30 people will be allowed to attend weddings, receptions, funerals, and wakes and two households will be permitted to mix indoors up to six people.
Check out the .gov travel advice for more information by clicking here.
- We currently have no reported cases of our staff, their families, or any of our suppliers who have contracted the illness. All our team is fully briefed on the latest situation and guidelines provided by The World Health Organisation, to ensure that the highest possible hygiene standards are maintained throughout every aspect of our hotel.
- Our cleaning standards are extremely high, however now, more than ever, our team is redoubling their efforts to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness throughout the hotel.
- All touchpoints in all public areas are being sanitised at least three times a day.
- All guests are being asked to use hand sanitizer gel on arrival.
- Soap and hand sanitizer gel are available for guests to use in our washrooms and for staff to use in our back of house locations.
For more information on how we will keep you safe, please click here to view our detailed plan: Fredrick's Covid-19 Commitments. This plan presents what we will do to keep our guests and employees safe from COVID-19. Each operating department has its own set of procedures that highlights the new policies we intend to operate under. We will continue to refine and update the plan as our experts provide more advice. Our procedures are not exhaustive but are summarised here to give you some confidence that by booking your stay with us you are in good hands.
We will be vigilantly following the daily and ever-changing developments and will provide further updates in due course. In remaining open, we aim to ensure everyone remains safe and well.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank the N.H.S and all our key workers for their bravery and continued support; we really appreciate your commitment during these unprecedented times. We look forward to seeing you all soon, stay safe.
Very best wishes,
Neelesh Chaturvedi, General Manager of Fredrick's Hotel
The ‘We’re Good To Go’ industry standard and supporting mark means businesses across the sector can demonstrate that they are adhering to the respective Government and public health guidance, have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and check they have the required processes in place.