WE ARE OPEN!
We’ve been monitoring the COVID-19 virus situation carefully over the past few months, as announcements from the government come thick and fast. Here at Fredrick's Hotel, we want you to know we are extremely mindful of the health and wellbeing of both our fabulous team, as well as you, our valued guests. We want to ensure that we can continue with business as usual as long as possible and as much as is feasible. The effects of COVID-19 are slowly but surely diminishing, as we are entering into a decelerating curve, which must continue to ‘flatten’, so we can re-emerge in a safe, sustainable way.
Please be aware that although COVID-19 restrictions have been eased, for your safety and ours we are still operating a limited-service and social distancing measures are in place.
With this in mind, we wanted to give you a brief update on what’s going on at Fredrick's Hotel in regards to Coronavirus.
- We currently have no reported cases of our staff, their families or any of our suppliers have contracted the illness. All our team are fully briefed on the latest situation and guidelines provided by The World Health Organisation, to ensure that the highest possible hygiene standards are maintained throughout every aspect of our hotel.
- Our cleaning standards are extremely high, however now, more than ever, our team is redoubling their efforts to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness throughout the hotel.
- All touchpoints in all public areas are being sanitised at least three times a day.
- All guests are being asked to use hand sanitizer gel on arrival.
- Soap and hand sanitizer gel is available for guests to use in our washrooms and for staff to use in our back of house locations.
- Our restaurant is open and certain restrictions are applied for your safety. However, please can we politely ask you not to come out to eat if you feel unwell, with whatever symptoms you may have. There are many other bugs, common colds and the flu around in addition to Coronavirus at this time of year.
- Bedrooms are available for all guests. Every room is cleaned daily and is deep cleaned between staying visitors.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be served daily. All in-house and outside guests must make a reservation to dine with us.
- The hotel operates a cancellation policy of 24 hours prior to arrival. Cancellations received after 2.00 pm the day prior, or failure to cancel will incur a charge equivalent to the first night's stay.
- Upcoming events at the hotel have been postponed until further notice. Please regularly check our website or social media pages for updates.
SPA & FACILITIES
The Spa: Spa opening time - Monday to Friday 3 pm - 8 pm. Closing time - Saturday to Sunday - 12 pm to 8 pm. Your reservation does NOT include the use of our spa and leisure facilities. Should you wish to book with us for the use of spa facilities or treatments, you must reserve prior to arrival. To use our spa facilities there will be a charge of £10 per hour per person. We must keep the sauna and steam room closed pending further announcements. We also offer a range of treatments which can be charged to your room account. Pre-bookings only, bookings to be made at least 24 hours in advance. Food will be made available only on a pre-order basis during the booking process. Please be aware that our spa is only available to guests over the age of 18.
For more information on how we will keep you safe, please click here to view our detailed plan: Fredrick's Covid-19 Commitments. This plan presents what we will do to keep our guests and employees safe from COVID-19. Each operating department has its own set of procedures that highlights the new policies we intend to operate under. We will continue to refine and update the plan as our experts provide more advice. Our procedures are not exhaustive but are summarised here to give you some confidence that by booking your stay with us you are in good hands.
We will be vigilantly following the daily and ever-changing developments and will provide further updates in due course. In remaining open, we aim to ensure everyone remains safe and well, but that also, we still have a viable business when this is over. We would also like to take this opportunity to thank the N.H.S and all our key workers for their bravery and continued support; we really appreciate your commitment during these unprecedented times. We look forward to seeing you all soon, stay safe.
Very best wishes,
Neelesh Chaturvedi, General Manager of Fredrick's Hotel
The ‘We’re Good To Go’ industry standard and supporting mark means businesses across the sector can demonstrate that they are adhering to the respective Government and public health guidance, have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and check they have the required processes in place.