Spring/Summer Menu Imminent
Head Chef Craig Smith spoke with us the other day about his new menu. According to Chef Smith, in the next few weeks we are going for something we thinks everyone will appreciate.
What people want is access to great classical and imaginative cuisine something Fredrick’s is famous for. But they also want it to be accessible and great value for money.
With this in mind Chef has created a single menu based on 7 Starters, 7 Mains, and 7 Desserts giving ample choice for the fussiest of diners. Instead of two confusing a la carte and table d’hotel menu diners get the best of both! Each guest will be allocated £30 for any meal. They can select one, two or three courses to match their appetite with more complicated dishes having a supplement.
Some of the new menu additions includes starters like:
- Crispy Duck with Foie gras, chicory and a baby spinach salad with an orange gel
- A Chicken and mushroom ballotine with tarragon mayonnaise and pickled girolle mushrooms
Mouth-watering main courses:
- Filet of Cod with samphire and cockle butter served with a haricot blanc cassoulet
- Filet of Pork with slow cooked pork cheeks wrapped in pancetta served with sand grown sweet-carrots and savoy cabbage
Summer deserts and sweets include:
- Banana parfait with banana and walnut bread with Chef’s special walnut butter
- Lemon cream with strawberry jelly and lemon gel
For information about dining at Fredrick's please call our Reservations team on 01628 581 000